Creating small video games as a student. Writting a memoir about the freedom in videogame's narrative.
- Graphic styles : realistic, abstract, minimalist, cartoon.
- Graphic techniques : digital painting, flat design, light effects, tile mapping, pixel art.
- Graphic tools : Adobe Photoshop & After Effect, SAI Paintool, Tiled.
- Games styles : artgame, experimental, détournement, contemplative & narrative.
- Gamedev tools : Unity (world building), Construct2, Multimedia Fusion 2.5.
Graphic design for an indie game with Vincent Mascret that will be released in future.
- 2 years of visual communcation (IUT of Angoulême)
- 3 years of game-design and plastic arts (Paul Valéry University - Montpellier - France)
Participations : Game à Niaque 2015, Game Challenge 2015, Emotional Game Jam 2015, Game Pratic' 2017